Oz Me Abroad!

The Great Family Dream! The great Aussie Adventure!

Sunday 1 April 2012

4 Days out and Counting..........4.........3.......2.....1


So four days out till we depart to spend Easter with the family in Launceston. Today blond (the wife) and I did some more packing. Blond did a great job with the clothes and in essence we will be living out of a bag for the next four days and over Easter, until we leave on the boat on Monday night next week. The cupboards look very bare so I guess we have enough spare clothes.

Camper packing is going well, all water is now on board, just need the food but can't pack that till Wednesday night, I mean, mans' got to eat right.

With things getting to the pointy end, I sit here pondering what the great adventure will bring, resulting in a that giddy feeling you get similar to the day I first met my wife, whilst at the same time there is a sense of mild apprehension as to what we are about to attempt.

 All things being considered, I think it is safe to say we are about to embark on an adventure of a life time, so as I sit here with beer in hand, pondering what the next three months will bring, I need to remember, relax, have fun and enjoy the time you have.

Wog


2 comments:

  1. How often do people get pulled over for being overweight? (Not fat people, I mean their tow rig). I woulda thought the bigger worry would be shagging the suspension, but I spose you got that all modded up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah suspension all good no issues there but the issue is one of insurance and road worthy, we will see just how bad it is once fully packed on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete